Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is my first time...

Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Dear Diary,
In this modern era, it is not impossible for us to try something new and learn lots of new things, that is what happening to me right now. This is my first time ever using this application, besides FACEBOOK and MSN..well, I used to use FRIENDSTER too back then.

There is one time when my best friends, Fakrul and Rabiah, asked me to create my own blog, but during that time, I am not interested in blogging. Now, I have open my mind to explore the experience of having my own blog, but yet, I have no idea what to write or what to do in this blog. So I have decided to write down my journal or what we call 'diary' in this blog. Besides that I will also share my essays and some information about something,for example, hadith, my favorite articles, stories, jokes (if I have any) and also the stories of my life.

I have been thinking to write all the posts in this blog both in Malay and in English, but if I may, I'll write it in Arabic too. Therefore, I hope this blog will be a successful blog that I ever make.(since this is my only blog..)

'HARD WORK IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS'
that is all~

with love: Putera Oren

No comments:

Post a Comment