Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another Outing with Friends

Today I am having another outing with my friends but this time at Jaya One, it just few meters away from my campus..jalan kaki pun boleh..We went there around 11.30 in the morning. It is a new building actually, so we have decided to take a tour. It is quiet big too and lots of shops inside the building,because that is the main reason why they built it right? some of them are not open yet hehe..or may be closed because today is Sunday...hmm~ I don't know..ahaha..anyhow, some of the shops are; the COOL STORAGE..or it is spell COLD??..I forgot!!..haha..there are Guardian, Gift Shops, Boutiques and lots of restaurants..such as BBQ CHICKEN, OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE, WENDY'S and many more..even  some bars an pubs..hmm I am not surprised actually..because it is common here..hehehe..The structure of Jaya One is inexplicable actually..but yet, it has a beautiful surrounding..after a few hours of walking and touring the area, we have decided to have a 'pit stop'..at first we went to give a try at the WENDY'S..but the food are way too expensive so we just have a drink..then we move to Old Town White Coffee Restaurant, there where we had our lunch before we went back to our campus for a rest..hehe..

 around Jaya One..
 what should I say..I like my photo to be taken..hehe Palm Square Enterence
 the pool inside the Jaya One..hehe..while waiting my friend to finish taking my photo...
 Zouk Spa??..I guess it is an Arabian Spa...hmm NOT!!..haha..what do you expect??
 at Wendy's, where the burger cost around 10..HUHU~~..
 hehehe..enjoying our pit stop..
 guess how much this two drinks' cost us?? RM10.80
Jaya One building



that is how I spent my Sunday this week..because it is impossible for us to spend our weekend like this next week because we have a Compulsory Leadership Trainning..hmmmm
okay~ till then~ (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment